University Politehnica Bucharest, CAMPUS Research Center.
Main activities include:
- Designing and developing machine learning and deep learning algorithms for image and video artificial inteligence processing tasks.
- Developing AI algorithms for a wide variety of applications and markets (video surveillance, image and video processing, social media processing, embedded systems, cultural, etc.).
- Studying state of the art methods for AI tasks and creating strategies for improving these methods.
- Designing and developing data collection methods that help create training and testing datasets for ML tasks.
- Creating use-case specifications that aid in the testing and validation phase of algorithm implementation.
- Developing algorithms with different programming languages (C++, Python, etc.), different frameworks (Caffe, Tensorflow, Keras, etc.) and on different OS (Linux-based, Windows, embedded systems).
- Integrating the developed algorithms into a new or existing software or framework.